hey guys welcome back to high-school Scientifically Researched Tips so mass is a very unique subject and studying for it would be completely different to how you would study for another subject to do well in math exams you do have to be an absolute genius or spend hours and hours of effort each day you just have to understand how to study very properly and apply it to your study routine so here are five study hacks for mathematics exams that I learned and use during high school.
read more –
- Best Motivational Speech 2022 | DON’T WASTE TIME – Best Study Motivation for Success & Students
- virat kohli motivational Speech | Sadhguru Talk About the Rise of Virat Kohli | 2-3 motivational story
- How to concentrate on studies by Swami Vivekananda | 5 effective tips by swami Vivekananda
How to Study Maths | 5 Scientifically and Proved Researched Tips to Score 100% in Maths Exam
- not copy down.
- do homework and practice questions until you grasp the concepts.
- past papers.
- reattempt the questions.
- careless errors.
How to Study Maths
1. not copy down.
1. the first hack is to not copy down what the teacher writes on the both now a lot of people might disagree with me on this but let me explain why mathematics is not a subject that is all of that rote learning which is repeating something over and over again to help you learn it and in this case it would be just going through the teachers notes again and again instead mathematics is about how to think illogically and applying these two problems therefore what you need to be doing during the time of the teachers writing on the board is that you need to be understanding what is going on what formulas are using and why they’re using those formulas and the great thing about this is that once you understand the theory concept you won’t have to go over ever again because we’ve pretty much mastered it and then you can straightaway apply this in the exam which is going to save you so much time during revision.
read more –
- Study Time Table of Toppers 2022 | best Time Table of Topper Students
- How to Prepare for the Board Exams in 1 month Study Tips | board exam tips
- How to improve your English writing skills? improve your English writing within few minutes
2. do homework and practice questions until you grasp the concepts.
2. now on to tip 2 and that is to do homework and practice questions until you grasp the concepts for example if I had just learned about factorizing then I would do a few problems from the textbook or from exercise sheets on these on the topic or factorizing and then after I feel like I’ve gotten the hang of it then I’ll stop doing the questions because I’ve gotten up to the point where if I was in the exam I know I’ll be able to do a similar question and work that out so the purpose of this is to save you from doing too much what you don’t want to be doing the same question over and over again because that’s really repetitive and it’s just a waste of time for the exam.
3. past papers.
tip 3 is probably the most important tip that I’ll give you guys and that is to do past papers this is because the actual exam will be very similar to that of previous years in terms of what’s being tested and also what kind of questions they might ask so it’s a great way to improve really quickly before the exam and what I found is that if I did three to five past papers before each maths exam I would pretty much be able to do at least 90% of the question in the actual set because they were just so similar like they might change a few numbers here and there might change a few steps but ultimately it’s like the same thing this is absolutely the quickest way to improve if you’re behind so make sure you do those pass papers before the test.
read more –
- How to focus on studying for long hours | लम्बे समय तक पढाई करने के 16 तरीके।
- Last 1 month strategy for 10th Student 2022 | Get Highest percent in board exam in Short time
- Board Exam Preparation Tips 2022 | 6 Powerful tips | 2022 बोर्ड परीक्षा की तैयारी कैसे करें?
4. reattempt the questions.
tip 4 is to reattempt the questions that you didn’t know how to do at a later time going over the problems you struggled with and learning the solution of how to like actually solve those problems is a great way to quickly improve your math skills and this will probably be extremely beneficial for you in the actual exam if they’re really difficult problems especially towards the end of the paper.
5. careless errors.
the fifth and final tip is to make a list of all your careless errors now there are two possible ways you can lose marks in a test the first way is if you don’t know how to actually do the question in the first place or if you made a careless error such as you typed in the wrong numbers into your calculator or you forgot the unit’s after a number make a list of what kind of errors you made in previous exams and then before the actual exam.
must read – Top 5 Motivational Books to Read
go over this list and see when you menu mistakes like for example a key area I might need a focus on is to make sure I type in numbers correctly into my calculator and then I’ll make sure an actual test to like focus on that problem and try to make sure keep a note in my head to like not make that same mistake again so there you have it guys these are the five key tips that I use and what you can follow to efficiently study for your maths exams if you really enjoy this for you or found it really helpful please consider giving us a big like down below and also subscribe to our channel where we will post more lifehacks for students so that you can or ace your next exam I hope you’ve taken something out of this video and I hope to see you in the next one.
read more –
- how to become an ips officer | IAS Preparation Tips for Beginners … Step by Step?
- How To Stop Overthinking | 12 Simple Ways to Stop Overthinking
- Top 10 Easiest government exams | Easiest central government exams | सबसे आसान गोवेर्मेंट जॉब्स
i’m sure you’ll do well keep the momentum going and keep studying and if you like this blog do hit the subscribe button for our website right now and do share this blog with your friends.